Rheem hot water installation, repairs, & servicing
Supplying Australian households with quality hot water systems since 1939 Rheem offers a range of water heating options designed especially for the harsh Aussie climate.
Ryan Old Plumbing is your local Rheem hot water system installation, repair and maintenance specialist throughout Brisbane and the Gold Coast. For steady hot and strong Rheem hot water contact our hot water plumbing team today.
Only Trust The Expert Hot Water Plumbers
The QBCC reported that up to 40% of hot water installations have failed to meet the required standards. Are you sure your hot water system is safe for you and your family? Do not risk your safety and instead ask the friendly hot water plumbers at Ryan Old Plumbing about a brand new, energy-efficient and safely installed hot water system that suits your budget, lifestyle and home.
MAKE A BOOKING!
Get upfront pricing, guaranteed workmanship and a free plumbing inspection, when you book one of our expert Ryan Old plumbers today!
Rheem hot water system range
The Rheem hot water product range includes electric, gas, heat pump and solar hot water systems.
Rheem gas storage hot water
With indoor and outdoor hot water installation options as well as fast reheating, the Rheem gas storage product catalogue offers versatile, energy-efficient water heating choices. Features include:
- 90L to 360L – ideal for homes with one to six people
- 5-star energy rating
- 10-year cylinder warranty
- Mains pressure – allowing ample hot water use from multiple taps at once
- Made in Australia
- LPG or natural gas models
- Fast hot water recovery – reducing waiting during busy times
Rheem electric hot water
Abundant hot water ready when you need it with a Rheem electric hot water system. Features include:
- 25L to 400L for homes with one to nine people continuous tariff or one to six people off-peak tariff
- Energy-efficient – can be connected to time-of-use, continuous, or economic tariffs
- Easy replacement for old electric storage models
- Indoor and outdoor installation options
- Small models ideal for under sink hot water installation
- 7 or 12-year cylinder warranty
- Mains pressure delivery
Rheem continuous flow gas hot water
The compact, energy-efficient Australian designed water heating option, Rheem continuous flow gas hot water systems are the eco-friendly solution. Features include:
- Only heat the water you use reducing ongoing water heating costs
- 6-star energy rating
- 12L, 16L, 20L, 26L, and 27L per minute capacities
- 10-year heat exchanger warranty
- Link units together for high water use applications
- Electronic temperature control system
- 50℃ preset models removing the need for a tempering valve, increasing safety by reducing scalding risk.
- Natural gas or LPG options
- Indoor or outdoor installation options
Rheem solar hot water
Utilise the abundant heat from the sun to create hot water for your home using a Rheem solar hot water system. Features include:
- Savings of up to 65% on your water heating bills compared with electric storage options
- Reduce your homes greenhouse gas emissions
- Split (solar collector on the roof & ground mounted tank) or close-coupled system (both solar collector and tank mounted on the roof) options
- Both electric or gas booster options for hot water on cloudy days
- Various rebates available for solar hot water installation
- 180L to 410L options
Rheem heat pump water heater
The next generation in solar hot water, heat pump water heaters use the ambient warmth in the air to heat the water for your home, effective even on cold days. Features include:
- Save up to 61% on energy use for water heating
- Simple replacement and upgrade for your old electric storage model
- Ideal for homes without usable roof space for solar collectors
- 5 year cylinder warranty
- STC rebates available for heat pump installation
- Perfect for warm, tropical, and cool climates
Your local Rheem specialists Brisbane & Gold Coast
For top-quality, reliable Rheem hot water systems throughout Brisbane and the Gold Coast contact the Ryan Old Plumbing team at 1300 055 940 or complete our quick online Rheem hot water service booking form today.
Plumbing Problems? Get A Quote!
Send us a message with your plumbing needs and we'll get in touch to answer any questions and arrange a visit to provide you with a quote.
RYAN OLD PLUMBING REVIEWS
Here at Ryan Old Plumbing, we’ve helped thousands of Brisbane & Gold Coast residents just like you with plumbing emergencies, repairs and installations. What did they have to say about Ryan Old Plumbing team? Read some of our many five-star reviews to find out!
Very good to deal with. Had a hot water system fully installed and working within a few hours of first calling them...
The plumber was punctual and very polite and explained the problem and remedy for my hot water system.
Great service from Ryan's crew. Craig arrived and fixed the problem with our hot water system...
HOT WATER SYSTEMS FAQ
TMV VS Tempering Valve - What's The Difference?
When you turn your hot water tap on, you expect hot water to flow out. Whether it is a shower, bath, kitchen sink or laundry basin, water at a particular temperature will always run from the faucets in your home or workplaces. But how does that occur?
Tempering valves and TMVs are the devices responsible for ensuring that the water that comes out of your tap is safe and at the right temperature. But, what is the difference?
What size of hot water system do I need?
Hot water is a crucial part of Australian life, from showers and baths to dishwashers and washing machines. But how do you know what hot water system size is best for your needs?
With so many hot water options on the market, you would be excused if you find it all a little overwhelming. Keep reading to find out more and if you would like further help, give Ryan Old Plumbing a call on 0488 856 880.
Which hot water system is best?
A working hot water system is an essential part of a comfortable living environment, especially during winter. However, knowing the right hot water system for your home can be quite challenging because there is so much to consider. Do you know if you want a gas, electric, solar or heat pump system? Will your water supply be from a storage tank or continuous water flow? How big will your tank be? How much do hot water systems cost? This article will provide you with all of the information you will need to know about hot water systems.
Need A Plumber?
For upfront pricing, guaranteed workmanship and a free plumbing inspection, call the plumbers Brisbane and Gold Coast locals can rely on for fast and friendly service.