Under Sink Hot Water Systems
Affordable, compact point-of-use hot water systems
Need more hot water than your existing hot water system can provide? Or looking for a hot water system that can fill your sink with hot water quickly? Cut the waiting time to get fast hot water without the lag time with an under sink hot water system.
Under-sink hot water systems deliver hot water directly to a single point-of-use tap. They are perfect for situations wherein there is an increased demand for hot water or if it takes a long time to get hot water to a tap as the system is located far away. Installing an under-sink hot water system for a granny flat or office kitchen can be more economical than upgrading the main hot water system. If you are considering an instant hot water system, contact our water heating experts and we will recommend the best solution for your requirements.
BOOK UNDER-SINK HOT WATER TODAY
What is an under sink hot water system?
Also known as point-of-use hot water systems, they are compact and small and can be fitted in a cabinet under a sink to supply hot water directly to the faucet. They can heat the water instantly as the water flows the unit or heat and store 5 to 10L of water in a small tank, depending on the model. The storage style units can reheat the water in the tank again in as little as a few minutes.
These hot water systems are available in two style options:
- Storage - with a small tank
- Tankless - instant hot water
Interested in installing a point-of-use water heater? Our qualified plumbers can identify where the unit is needed, how much hot water is required, and then supply and install the unit safely for your use.
Benefits of a installing point of use water heater
- Convenient and add comfort
- Simple installation and it can be added to your home without the need to alter the existing plumbing system
- Prevents water wastage and energy
- Prevents heat loss as the water is heated nearby the point-of-use
- Saves money on utility bills
- Water temperature can be adjusted on the LCD screen of the heater
- The economy setting in the heater helps maintain the water at an optimum temperature of 60 °C
- Anti-freeze setting on the heater maintains the temperature of the stored water, prevents freezing and damage
- Can provide instant hot water - for example, if you run out of hot water, the recovery rate for Stiebel Eltron is 1 litre a minute
- A perfect solution for hot water in boats or RV’s
When to consider under sink hot water systems?
Point-of-use hot water systems are suitable if your hot water system is located far from a outlet you use frequently. Installing an under-sink HWS may be beneficial for:
- Hot tubs
- Master bathrooms
- Wet Bars
- Patio kitchen
- New home builds
- High water demand
- Commercial applications - offices
- Granny flats
- Campers, caravans, boats
Brands of Under Sink Hot Water Systems
Our licensed plumbers can supply and install compact hot water systems from leading brands like:
Your trusted local hot water system installers Brisbane & Gold Coast
Need an under sink hot water system installed in your home or office? We can supply and install your chosen hot water system or recommend a system best unit to meet your water heating needs.
Contact our qualified plumbers at 1300 740 206 or complete our online hot water enquiry form and we will get in touch with you soon.
HOT WATER FAQ
For more in depth hot water information visit our Hot water Information page